A flavorful and easy slow cooker recipe for Pork Chops. This is perfect with steamed rice. Don’t forget to put some of the sauce on your rice because it is tasty.
- Do not overcook the pork or it will be dry.
- Poke holes on the meat so that sauce can get through it for flavor.
- When buying pork chops, select the ones that has a lot of darker color. That is the juicy and tender when cooked.
- 6-8 bone in pork chops
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Rinse pork chops and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Using a fork, poke holes on them.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to create sauce. Dip each of the chops in the sauce then transfer to slow cooker. Pour sauce on top of chops, cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2 – 2.5 hours.