Yes you can make delicious meals with just five ingredients. All these recipes have *five ingredients max. Basically they are ingredients that you normally don’t keep handy for a long period of time possibly due to their short shelf life. *Salt, pepper and cooking oil are freebie ingredients, ie they don’t count as one of the five.
looking for something?
- Thank you for all the new LIKES! Cooking Class schedule has been updated :) 1 week ago
- Pork Larb It’s kinda those Chicken Wraps only different. This dish is surprisingly filling. Tips: 1. You... fb.me/1WLxkouPN 1 week ago
- pork larb wp.me/p1uKDS-bZ 1 week ago
- Happy Cinco De Mayo! Anything special on your menu today? 2 weeks ago
- Wonton Soup!!!! sarapliciouskitchen.com/2013/04/wonton… fb.me/211Pn39Jy 1 month ago